Providing individualized service
The Comprehensive Package is intended for clients that desire someone to manage the entire process. This package includes all the above services with unlimited correspondence between the consultant and their families. In addition, the consultant manages all application deadlines, including early action, early decision, priority and regular deadlines. Your high schooler will have unlimited use of College Planner Pro throughout their time with Next Chapter. We provide an individualized service that enables us to effectively and efficiently work together until the process is complete. This package allows transparency in the total cost, at the onset of our work together. A manageable payment plan is available. It is ideal to meet with your consultant and begin the process during the winter of your sophomore year.
If clients are interested in the Comprehensive Package please contact Next Chapter prior to January, your junior year (Although, spots can be full, well before!) Next Chapter has a very limited amount of Comprehensive Packages to ensure quality.
- Includes the review of all types of applications
- Allows any amount of applications, up to 10 schools. School applications overlap, so an example would be that the 10 schools could include a Common Application, a UC application and an additional 8 out of state schools. Additional schools can be added at an hourly rate or a predetermined amount, agreed upon between both parties (Applying to more than 12 schools is discouraged, due to the intense workload on the student)
- Approximately 20 face-to-face meetings at an agreed upon location
- The consultant will spend more than 20 hours of additional time for research, contacting colleges on the student’s behalf, correspondence and essay revision
- Students may begin freshman, sophomore or junior year (no later than January of junior year)
- A nonrefundable deposit is required to have a spot reserved for a Comprehensive Package